Welcome to the next post in the Elusive Evan Evans brick wall busting series. This post will be about organising my to-do list.
Certificates to order
- Birth certificates for Edward EVANS born in 1865.
- Birth certificate for Evan EVANS born in 1867.
- Birth certificate for Evan EVANS born in 1870
- Birth certificate for Robert EVANS born in 1872.
- Death certificate for Evan EVANS died in 1868.
- Death certificate for Edward EVANS died in 1881.
Parish Register entries or other documents to find
- Baptism of Edward.
- Baptism of Richard Morris.
- Baptism of Robert.
- Find a burial for Evan EVANS.
- Find a burial for Edward EVANS in 1881.
- Research coroners inquests for Merionethshire for 1875.
Contacts to make
- Contact the current owners of Ty Isaf and see if they can shed any light on the history of the house.
- Contact the local Family History Society to see if they can help contextualise my research.
- Research witnesses to the marriage of Evan and Laura – John HUMPHREYS and Stephen ROBERTS.
- Research Evan Evans and Robert Evans beyond 1901.
- Research the child born at the time of Evan’s death.
- Follow up on the 1861 census for Llwyn y gell.
- Find out about Tyn-y-coed.
- Research Pant Llwyd.
- Purchase a copy of the map including Pantllwyd from Old Maps Online.
- Find out if there is another Robert Evans in the area.
- Research Plas Blaenddol and Blaen y Ddol, Llanberis.
- Create a timeline of residences (as much as is possible).
The birth certificates will be the bit I chip away at gradually, but I’ll definitely do my best to work through the rest of my list…
- The Elusive Evan Evans
- The Elusive Evan Evans – A timeline
- The Elusive Evan Evans – Evaluate the Evidence 1
- The Elusive Evan Evans – Evaluating the evidence 2
- The Elusive Evan Evans – Evaluating the Evidence 3
- The Elusive Evan Evans – Evaluating the Evidence 4
- The Elusive Evan Evans – Evaluating the Evidence 5
- The Elusive Evan Evans – Evaluating the Evidence 6
- The Elusive Evan Evans – To Do List
- The Elusive Evan Evans – Searching for new evidence